Your Gifts to Support Kapi'olani Make a Difference
For generations, people in Hawaiʻi have supported Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women & Children with gifts of time, talent and financial support. Your generosity helped it become a regional specialty medical center, with a reputation for exceptional family-centered patient care, close to home. Your contribution to the Kapiʻolani Health Foundation will enable Kapiʻolani Medical Center to continue providing exceptional care for Hawaiʻiʼs women and children.
Outright Gifts have an immediate, significant impact on hospital programs and services. You can make a donation today in several ways:
- Make A Gift Online: Make a secure online gift now using a credit card.
- Make A Recurring Gift Online: Provide ongoing support for Kapiʻolani Medical Center by making a recurring gift. Your regular gift, of any size, will be processed as a secure credit card transaction on the 10th day of each month. Recurring contributions are flexible and can be changed or cancelled at any time.
- Make A Gift By Mail: Download the Gift by mail form here and mail it to Kapiʻolani Health Foundation, 55 Merchant Street, Suite 2600, Honolulu, HI 96813.
- Make A Gift Of Stock: Download the Make a Gift of Stock form here. For information about transferring stock electronically, or for other information about making a gift of stock, please call (808) 535-7100.
- Make A Gift Of Real Estate Or Other Items: For information about making a gift of real estate or other items that can be beneficial to both the donor and Kapiʻolani Medical Center, please call (808) 535-7100
Kapiʻolani Childrenʼs Miracle Network
Kapiʻolani Childrens Miracle Network has raised more than $8 million for Hawaiʻiʼs keiki since 1984. Learn more about the Kapiʻolani Childrenʼs Miracle Network.
Include Kapiʻolani in your will or trust.
Many people choose to include Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women & Children in their estate plans by making a Planned Gift through the Kapiʻolani Health Foundation. Learn more about joining the Kapi'olani Legacy Society here.